Izanagi Objekt ~ Neo-traditionalism of Japan (伊弉諾物質 ～ Neo-traditionalism of Japan. Izanagi Busshitsu ~ Neo-traditionalism of Japan.)
ist ein Musikalbum von Team Shanghai Alice
, erschienen am 2012-08-11 (Comiket 82). It is the seventh volume of "ZUN's Music Collection". The CD contains five original compositions by ZUN, as well as five rearranged tracks from earlier games.
The CD was announced on July 23, 2012, on ZUN's blog, Invisible Games and Japanese, to be sold at Comiket 82 for 500 yen.
- 01. 緑のサナトリウム (04:28)
- Grünes Sanatorium ~ Sanatorium in Mountain
- 02. 牛に引かれて善光寺参り (04:18)
- Zenkou Tempelbesuch, geleitet von einer Kuh
- 04. 六十年目の東方裁判 ～ Fate of Sixty Years (05:30)
- 08. アンノウンX ～ Unfound Adventure (05:18)
- 09. 日本中の不思議を集めて (03:53)
- Die Suche nach allen Mysterien Japans
Sind dies Visionen der unterirdischen Hölle?
--Merrys Antenne ist hochsensibel und zeigt Bilder von Japans Wahrheit.
- The jacket features a peach, a bamboo shoot, and a grape situated around Maribel and Renko. These three objects are what Izanagi threw at Izanami's demons while fleeing from them in the Yomi-no-kuni (黄泉の国) (the Land of the Dead).
- ↑ Izanagi (伊弉諾/伊邪那岐) is a major male god who appears in Japanese myths. He and his spouse Izanami are said to have bore most of the islands of Japan and many gods. He also begot Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi and Susanoo, the three royal gods who take the most important role in Japanese mythology. Some opinion suggests that the "izana" in the name refers to the word "izanau", meaning "to invite", which ties into the name of track 2.
- ↑ The title of this song is taken from a Japanese proverb, which has a similar meaning as the English saying "goslings lead the geese to water". It implies the idea of something fortunate happening to a person due to an unexpected event/coincidence. The origin of the proverb comes from an unfaithful and greedy old lady who lived near the Zenkou temple. Her neighbor's cow took her cloth, and when she chased it, the cow eventually led her to the temple. Once she was there, she became a worshiper and later entered priesthood. Zenkou Temple itself is in the Nagano prefecture. See here for details. (Japanese)
- ↑ Agartha is the name of a mythical city that is located in the center of the earth in certain hollow earth beliefs. It is often suggested to be inhabited by demons, making it possibly related to Former Hell.